Total Time: 10 Mins
Prep Time: 10 Mins
- 1½-inch thick slice fresh watermelon, cut into 4 wedges (quarters)
- 4 Tbsp. reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 4 medium strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, cut into 4 slices
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- Spread each watermelon wedge with 1 Tbsp. yogurt. Top evenly with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and a kiwi slice.
- Garnish with mint leaves; serve immediately.
Nutritional Info: (per serving) calories 53, total fat 1 g, saturated fat 0 g, cholesterol 1 mg, sodium 6 mg, total carbohydrate 11 g, dietary fiber 2 g, sugars 8 g, protein 2 g.